[data4journals] CESSDA mailing list about linking data to journal articles - change of address and mailing list service provider

Marijana Glavica mglavica at ffzg.hr
Mon Jul 18 13:07:20 CEST 2022

Dear subscriber,

was created by CESSDA ERIC using Google Groups. We are now changing the
service provider for the list, and we need to change the address of the
list.

The new list name is Data4journals and the address is
data4journals at journals-data.cessda.eu.

If you want to remain subscribed to the mailing list, you don't have to do
anything.

To unsubscribe from the list, you can simply send an e-mail to
data4journals-leave at journals-data.cessda.eu. You can leave the subject and
body of this message empty. After you do that, you will receive a removal
confirmation notice and you will need to confirm that you wanted to be
removed from the list.

Alternatively, you can go to the list information page and unsubscribe from
there:

For more information about the Journals Outreach project, please see
https://www.cessda.eu/Training/Journals-outreach

The list is now operated by one of the CESSDA service providers: The
Croatian Social Science Data Archive, Faculty of Humanities and Social
Sciences.

Sincerely,
CESSDA Journal Outreach team